Legal Advice if you Owe IRS Money

Owe irs back taxes

Dealing with financial struggles can be a nightmare, especially if you owe IRS money. The best way to deal with financial issues that involve the Internal Revenue Service is by hiring a professional attorney. A professional attorney will inform their clients on how to deal with paying back money that is owed to the IRS. For example, if you owe back taxes to the IRS, tax debt settlement options like “Offer in Compromise” may be a viable option to consider. In addition to OIC, people also should get familiar with SIA options, which means a Streamline Installment Agreement. SIA is an option for taxpayers who owe IRS back taxes less than $25,000.

If you owe irs money, the Stair Step IA may be another option to consider depending on your situation. The Stair Step IA is a payment plan that involves an agreement between the taxpayer and the IRS. Owing back taxes doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world, and it’s important to consider all the options that are available. People who owe back taxes to IRS should use the resource available on the web to find the right attorney for their situation. If you owe irs money, be sure to get legal help immediately before problems get bigger.

Legal Fees Deductible